A growing number of renewables asset managers contacted by Energy... Read more →
Join Energy Rev for a UK onshore renewables briefing event, in partnership with Gowling WLG
Energy Rev would like to invite you to a morning briefing event in London on November 18, to be held in partnership with Gowling WLG.
Join us for a panel debate and networking opportunities as we discuss: UK Onshore Renewables Development & CfD Round 4.
Thursday 18th November
Gowling WLG offices, 4 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AU
Registration and coffee from 8am. Panel session starting 9am, more networking to follow.
Join us to discuss:
- The return of onshore wind and solar to the UK’s CfD auction framework
- The expected ferocity of competition in the auction
- The future interplay between the corporate PPA market and incentives on offer through CfDs
- The impact of recent, and future, high wholesale prices on bidding and PPA negotiations
We’ll be bringing together many of the most active investors, lenders and advisers in the UK renewables market for a chance to meet and exchange views on some of the key trends in the sector
- Gus Wood, Partner, Gowling WLG
- Phil Dominy, Director | Corporate Finance – Energy & Infrastructure, EY
- Matt Hammond, Partner, Foresight Group
- John Puddephatt, Business Development Manager, Statkraft
Moderator: Peter Kneller, Energy Rev Founder & Co-editor
Click here to register your interest.
Companies already registered to attend include AFP, Augusta & Co, BlackRock, Caixabank, Capital Dynamics, Cornwall Insight, Cubico, DIF, DWPF, ElectroRoute, Econergy, Elgar Middleton, Enviromena, Evercore, EY, Gowling WLG, Green Evolution Capital, Greencoat Capital, Green Giraffe, Green Power Europe, IDCM, Ikarus Capital, Infra3, KPMG, LBBW, Longspur Capital, Lumon, Low Carbon, NatWest, NordLB, Octopus Renewables, Omnes Capital, Pexapark, Renewable Power Capital, RBC, Stafford Capital Partners, Susgen, Voltalia and Zenobe, among others
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Energy Rev Team.
By registering for this event, you agree that your data (i.e. your name and email address) will be shared with the event organisers and speakers from Gowling WLG, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event. We advise taking a lateral flow test before attending the event. Priority access will be given to Energy Rev subscribers.